Psa 19:1 To the chief musician. A Psalm of David. The heavens are recounting the glory of God, and the expanse proclaiming His handiwork.
Psa 19:2 Day by day they pour forth speech, and night to night reveals knowledge.
Psa 19:3 There is no speech, nor are there words where their voice is not heard.
Psa 19:4 Their measuring line has gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world; in them He has set up a dwelling-place for the sun,
Psa 19:5 and he comes forth like a bridegroom from his canopy. He rejoices like a hero to run a race;
Psa 19:6 his going forth from the end of the heavens, and his orbit to their ends; and nothing is hidden from his heat.
Psa 19:7 The Law of Jehovah is perfect, converting the soul. The Testimony of Jehovah is sure, making the simple wise.
Psa 19:8 The precepts of Jehovah are right, rejoicing the heart. The commands of Jehovah are pure, giving light to the eyes.
Psa 19:9 The fear of Jehovah is clean, enduring forever. The judgments of Jehovah are true, they are righteous altogether.
Psa 19:10 They are more precious than gold, even much fine gold, and sweeter than honey and drops from the honeycomb.
Psa 19:11 Also Your servant is warned by them; in keeping of them is great reward.
Psa 19:12 Who can discern errors? Acquit me from secret faults.
Psa 19:13 Also withhold Your servant from arrogant sins; do not let them rule over me; then I shall be upright, and I shall be innocent from great transgression.
Psa 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing before You, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer.
On this day...
- Labouring simply to love Him with all our hearts - 2016
- For we believe in our hearts, and utter forth with our lips that Jesus Christ is Lord - 2015
- God gave you a mouth, and He meant for you to use it to express some of the wonders that generate inside your being - 2015
- Where does Christianity destroy itself in a given generation? - 2015
- Calvin on Predestination: A Balanced Appeal - 2011
- John Calvin's Last Will and Testament - 2011
- Biography of John Calvin - 2011
- Pleasing the Lord - 2011
- The Basics of Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ - 2011
- Salvation Verses - The Roman Road - 2011