Psa 32:1 A Psalm of David. A Contemplation. Blessed is he whose transgression is lifted, whose sin is covered.
Psa 32:2 Blessed is the man to whom Jehovah does not charge iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
Psa 32:3 When I kept silence, then my bones became old, through my howling all day.
Psa 32:4 For by day and by night Your hand was heavy on me; my sap was turned into the droughts of summer. Selah.
Psa 32:5 I confessed my sin to You, and I have not hidden my iniquity; I said, I will confess over my transgression to Jehovah; and You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
Psa 32:6 On account of this let every godly one pray to You, at a time of finding; surely, when great floods come they will not reach him.
Psa 32:7 You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Psa 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you, My eye shall be on you.
Psa 32:9 Be not like the horse, like the mule, with no understanding; with bit and bridle his gear to be held in, that they do not come near you.
Psa 32:10 Many sorrows are to the wicked; but he who trusts in Jehovah, mercy embraces him.
Psa 32:11 Be glad in Jehovah and rejoice, you righteous ones; and all the upright in heart, shout for joy.
On this day...
- Our unbelief and our sins are the cause of our lack of spiritual power - 2016
- The North American blessing is not wheth ... - 2010
- The economy of progress and growth is ti ... - 2010
- It May Not Be Convenient - 2008
- TRANSFORMED BY INSIGHT - 2008
- Relationships Matter Most Now - 2008
- What Is Concealed Is Vital - 2008
- A Friend's Success - 2008
- Proverb 16:31 - 2008
- Isaiah 65:19 - 2008