A prim root (compare H2331, H2424); to live, whether literally or figuratively; causatively to revive: – keep (leave, make) alive, X certainly, give (promise) life, (let, suffer to) live, nourish up, preserve (alive), quicken, recover, repair, restore (to life), revive, (X God) save (alive, life, lives), X surely, be whole.
A primitive root; (compare H2324, H2421); properly to live; by implication (intensively) to declare or show: – show.
From H2421; life: – X living.
(Chaldee); corresponding to H2331; to show: – shew.
A primitive root; properly to be open, wide or free, that is, (by implication) to be safe; causatively to free or succor: – X at all, avenging, defend, deliver (-er), help, preserve, rescue, be safe, bring (having) salvation, save (-iour), get victory.
On this day...
- Then the LORD came down in the cloud and spoke to him, and took some of the Spirit that was on him - 2011
- Contagious Christianity bears fruit to a ... - 2010
- God bearing witness to Himself. - 2010
- WHERE THE BATTLE'S LOST AND WON - 2009
- Psalms 9:1 - 2009
- If a Man Falls - 2009
- Teamwork - 2008
- Leadership Lessons from Iraq - 2008
- Overseas Ministry Opportunity - 2007
- Endeavor To Live As You Pray - 2007