Feminine passive participle of H6912; sepulture; (concretely) a sepulchre: ? burial, burying place, grave, sepulchre.
A primitive root; to inter: – X in any wise, bury (-ier).
From H6912; a sepulchre: ? burying place, grave, sepulchre.
From H7592; hades or the world of the dead (as if a subterranian retreat), including its accessories and inmates: ? grave, hell, pit.
A primitive root; to inquire; by implication to request; by extension to demand: ? ask (counsel, on), beg, borrow, lay to charge, consult, demand, desire, X earnestly, enquire, + greet, obtain leave, lend, pray, request, require, + salute, X straitly, X surely, wish.
On this day...
- We have two strikes against our Righteousness - 2010
- Jesus + nothing. If it was Jesus + some ... - 2010
- If you can't pick the fruit, don't bru ... - 2010
- If God never did another thing for us in ... - 2010
- 2 Chronicles 30:27 - 2009
- Psalms 36:9 - 2009
- Those Who Truly Know God - 2007
- Control Of The Tongue - 2007
- Prayer Walking - 2007
- Serenity Prayer - 2007