4 Promises of Steve Kellar
1. Love the LORD your God with all your heart, love your wife with all your heart.
1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
2. Tell the Truth at all times, even when it hurts.
3. Not my will but His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Luke 22:42 saying, “Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done.”
4. Bless others with what God has blessed me with.
1 Peter 3:9 Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing.
On this day...
- Technology and Faith: 12 Positives - 2012
- John Owen - What Was Accomplished in Christ's Death? - 2012
- We need to know ourselves deeply - 2012
- The Eternal Gift of Salvation in Christ Jesus - 2012
- Grant that, to be loved as to love - 2012
- You will see heaven opened - 2011
- Zechariah 8:14-17 - 2011
- This is a light thing in the sight of the LORD - 2011
- Behold the man whose name is the Branch - 2011
- Newsletter Latest News - 2011