If your hand or your foot causes you to sin cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.
Matthew 18:8, New International Version
On this day...
- Never embracing the Kingly anointing because of fear - 2011
- Faith is the channel of Salvation - 2011
- God will make us good because He loves us - 2011
- Everlasting - 2011
- God restrains from more sins - 2011
- Our First Love - 2007
- Putting Words Into Action - 2007
- The Living Word of God - 2007
- Hestitating Against The Conscience - 2007
- Temporary Sunday Christianity - 2007
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
June 18, 2011
March 2, 2017