A primitive root; to estimate: – make count.
A primitive root; properly to plait or interpenetrate, that is, (literally) to weave or (generally) to fabricate; figuratively to plot or contrive (usually in a malicious sense); hence (from the mental effort) to think, regard, value, compute: – (make) account (of), conceive, consider, count, cunning (man, work, workman), devise, esteem, find out, forecast, hold, imagine, impute, invent, be like, mean, purpose, reckon (-ing be made), regard, think.
A primitive root; properly to score with a mark as a tally or record, that is, (by implication) to inscribe, and also to enumerate; intensively to recount, that is, celebrate: – commune, (ac-) count, declare, number, + penknife, reckon, scribe, shew forth, speak, talk, tell (out), writer.
On this day...
- How Do I Confirm My Call to Plant? 12 Potential Confirmation Questions - 2012
- The Gospel Must be Explicit - 2012
- 7 Top Issues Church Planters Face #5: Mission Drift - 2012
- 7 Top Issues Church Planters Face #4: Systems - 2012
- 7 Top Issues Church Planters Face #1: Leadership - 2012
- Leading through a Disaster - 2012
- Deuteronomy 33:27 - 2009
- Men - do your part! - 2008
- 1 Timothy 6 - 2007
- 1 Timothy 5 - 2007