May I humbly and obediently exalt Jesus, even as you have exalted him and given him a name that is above every name, that every knee should bow and every tongue confess – to your glory, our God and our Father.
In the name of Jesus Christ, the source of our unity and salvation, I ask these things. Amen.
On this day...
- April 14, 2014 - 2014
- A Divine and Supernatural Light Immediately Imparted to the Soul by the Spirit of God - 2012
- THE DISCIPLINE OF HEEDING - 2009
- THE INITIATIVE AGAINST DREAMING - 2009
- THE INITIATIVE AGAINST DRUDGERY - 2009
- Facing Uncertainty - 2008
- In My Place - 2007
- Price of Peace - 2007
- ARTIFICIALITY IS A DISEASE Of THE SOUL - 2007
- WE ARE BECOMING WHAT WE LOVE! - 2007