from ‘ben’ (1121) and ‘yamiyn’ (3225); son of (the) right hand; Binjamin, youngest son of Jacob; also the tribe descended from him, and its territory:–Benjamin.
On this day...
- Humility may well be called the queen of the Christian graces - 2014
- There is no grace which should distinguish the Christian so much as humility - 2014
- Forgiven Souls Have the Greatest Cause to be Humble - 2014
- Growth in Grace is Growth Downward - 2014
- Jeremiah 45:4-5 | Jeremiah - 2011
- Filling up and sharing the very suffering of Christ Himself - 2011
- Christianity is a secret which is revealed - 2011
- Canticle of Canticles - 2007
- A Dictionary of Christ and the Gospels - 2007
- homily - 2007