* The Principle of Faith: “And all things, whatever you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:22) “And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up” (James 5:15[a])
* The Principle of Priority: “Pray without ceasing.” (1 Thessalonians 5:17) “Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud.” (Psalm 55:17)
* The Principle of Adoration: “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb forever and ever.” (Revelation 5:12,13) “Enter into His courts with praise” (Psalm 100:4)
* The Principle of Supplication: “Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions and giving of thanks be made for all men.” (1 Timothy 2:1) Supplication – specific requests.
* The Principle of Thanksgiving: “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.” (Philippians 4:6) “Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise, be thankful to Him, and bless His name.” (Psalm 100:4)
On this day...
- Christ is interceding on our behalf - 2011
- NECK OR NOTHING - 2009
- CAN YOU COME DOWN? - 2009
- THE OLD CROSS AND THE NEW - 2009
- one has begun to stop living - 2009
- Rejoice in knowing that you belong to God - 2009
- AND EVERY VIRTUE WE POSSESS - 2009
- God Gave Man a Harp - 2009
- Moses - Man of great faith - 2009
- The heavens declare the glory of God - 2009