?The whole life of a Christian should be nothing but praises and thanks to God; we should neither eat nor sleep, but eat to God and sleep to God and work to God and talk to God, do all to His glory and praise.?
— Richard Sibbes
On this day...
- God is complete in Himself - 2011
- Erroneous sentiments - 2011
- A limited atonement that is efficacious for all men - 2011
- All God's children have roles that are far more significant than most of them know - 2011
- Laying hold of God's willingness - 2011
- What tone should you aim at in preaching? - 2011
- God will try the truth of our faith - 2011
- Set all your affections on Christ - 2011
- I have benefited by my praying for others - 2011
- The quantity we believe - 2011