Always beware of thinking that this world is your home – you are not to be here long enough to strike root.
— Charles H Spurgeon
On this day...
- Galatians 3 - 2011
- When we cannot, by searching, find the bottom, we must sit down at the brink and adore the depth. - 2011
- I think we shall find a great many of our prayers that we thought unanswered answered when we get to heaven. - 2011
- The Lord delights in hearing His children make their requests known unto Him - telling their troubles all out to Him. - 2011
- Our walk by faith, if it is true biblical faith, will get us in trouble - 2011
- A good Christian is not a grave to bury Godâ€™s mercies, but a temple to sing His praises - 2011
- Our wretched body complains so easily because our soul is altogether too lifeless - 2011
- Faithfulness and Holiness: The Witness of J.C. Ryle - 2011
- One may admit his sin, but would no more give up that thing than he could fly under his own power - 2011
- The Spirit of God is peculiarly precious to us, because he especially instructs us as to the person and work of our Lord Jesus Christ - 2011
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)