I want people to fill their minds with passages of Scripture while they are well and strong, that they may have sure help in the day of need. I want them to be diligent in studying their Bibles, and becoming familiar with their contents, in order that the grand old Book may stand by them and talk with them when all earthly friends fail.
~ J.C. Ryle
Tract: Be Content
#Scripture, #Need, #Study, #Bible, #Knowledge
On this day...
- The Humble Example of the Wise Men - 2011
- Your Podcast Is Not Your Pastor, Says Christian Blogger - 2011
- Are We Not Clay In His Hands? - 2011
- 2 Chronicles 29:24 - 2011
- Galatians 5 - 2011
- Galatians 4 - 2011
- The truth is, what we call interruptions are precisely our real life, the life God is sending us day by day - 2011
- As soon as we forsake Christ we seek in vain a single drop of happiness - 2011
- I'd rather be able to pray than to be a great preacher - 2011
- Trying to be happy without a sense of God's presence is like trying to have a bright day without the sun - 2011
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)