It takes the last reach of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, that is, the impartation of His absolute perfection, to make a man know what sin is.
Chambers, O. (1986). My utmost for his highest: Selections for the year. Grand Rapids, MI: Oswald Chambers Publications; Marshall Pickering.
On this day...
- The day will come when lost man will no longer be loved by God Almighty - 2015
- the hatred of the Holy Ghost all that is not in keeping with God's holiness - 2014
- the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses me from all sin so that God Almighty can see nothing to censure in me - 2014
- thank God for what grace you have; praise him for that degree of holy confidence whereunto you have attained - 2014
- Faith increases in solidity, assurance, and intensity, the more it is exercised with tribulation - 2014
- Faith never prospers so well as when all things are against her - 2014
- Christians are the physical organism through which Christ acts. We are His fingers and muscles, the cells of His body. - 2011
- I don't care how you have back-slidden and wandered; if you really want to come back, God will hear your prayer, and answer. - 2011
- If you call on God for deliverance and for victory over sin and every evil, God isn't going to turn a deaf ear to your call. - 2011
- You certainly cannot bring forth fruit to the honor and glory of God until you get self-control. - 2011