Not only does sin hinder prayer; prayer hinders sin. The two are always opposed. The more careless we are about sin, the less we will pray. The more we pray, the less careless we will be about sin. Both sin and prayer are powerful forces. Which one is moving you?
— Dr. Alvin Vander Griend
On this day...
- March 27, 2014 - 2014
- Our mission is limited to those whom the Father has given us to minister to - 2011
- Praying in Jesus Name - 2011
- INFERIOR MISGIVINGS ABOUT JESUS - 2009
- THEOLOGY ALIVE - 2008
- Jeremiah 9:23-24 - 2007
- Consistant Prayers - 2007
- Listening Is The Beginning Of Prayer - 2007
- 86,400 Seconds In A Day - 2007
- At Our Door - 2007