Wealth and riches, that is, an estate above what sufficeth our real occasions and necessities, is in no other sense a ‘blessing’ than as it is an opportunity put into our hands, by the providence of God, of doing more good.
— John Tillotson
On this day...
- God loves to hear us use His names in our worship - 2011
- THE NAMES OF GOD - 2011
- What are the attributes of God? What is God like? - 2011
- Thirty Days of Praying the Names and Attributes of God - 2011
- The Purpose of Life - 2007
- Do We Need To Know God's Will? - 2007
- Laid In A Cold Place - 2007
- Making Himself Known Everywhere - 2007
- Delivered From Temptation - 2007
- Unity For The Churches - 2007