2Ki 3:13 And Elisha said to the king of Israel, “What have I to do with you? Go to the prophets of your father and to the prophets of your mother.” But the king of Israel said to him, “No; it is the LORD who has called these three kings to give them into the hand of Moab.”
2Ki 3:14 And Elisha said, “As the LORD of hosts lives, before whom I stand, were it not that I have regard for Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would neither look at you nor see you.
2Ki 3:15 But now bring me a musician.” And when the musician played, the hand of the LORD came upon him.
2Ki 3:16 And he said, “Thus says the LORD, ‘I will make this dry streambed full of pools.’
2Ki 3:17 For thus says the LORD, ‘You shall not see wind or rain, but that streambed shall be filled with water, so that you shall drink, you, your livestock, and your animals.’
2Ki 3:18 This is a light thing in the sight of the LORD. He will also give the Moabites into your hand,
2Ki 3:19 and you shall attack every fortified city and every choice city, and shall fell every good tree and stop up all springs of water and ruin every good piece of land with stones.”
2Ki 3:20 The next morning, about the time of offering the sacrifice, behold, water came from the direction of Edom, till the country was filled with water.
On this day…
- Technology and Faith: 12 Positives – 2012
- John Owen – What Was Accomplished in Christ’s Death? – 2012
- We need to know ourselves deeply – 2012
- The Eternal Gift of Salvation in Christ Jesus – 2012
- Grant that, to be loved as to love – 2012
- You will see heaven opened – 2011
- Zechariah 8:14-17 – 2011
- Behold the man whose name is the Branch – 2011
- Newsletter Latest News – 2011
- The Epistemological Necessity – The Answer – 2009