Zec 8:14 For thus says the LORD of hosts: “As I purposed to bring disaster to you when your fathers provoked me to wrath, and I did not relent, says the LORD of hosts,
Zec 8:15 so again have I purposed in these days to bring good to Jerusalem and to the house of Judah; fear not.
Zec 8:16 These are the things that you shall do: Speak the truth to one another; render in your gates judgments that are true and make for peace;
Zec 8:17 do not devise evil in your hearts against one another, and love no false oath, for all these things I hate, declares the LORD.”
On this day...
- Technology and Faith: 12 Positives - 2012
- John Owen - What Was Accomplished in Christ's Death? - 2012
- We need to know ourselves deeply - 2012
- The Eternal Gift of Salvation in Christ Jesus - 2012
- Grant that, to be loved as to love - 2012
- You will see heaven opened - 2011
- This is a light thing in the sight of the LORD - 2011
- Behold the man whose name is the Branch - 2011
- Newsletter Latest News - 2011
- The Epistemological Necessity – The Answer - 2009
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)